Monshea shea oil is derived from Shea nuts. This natural oil contains many fatty acids which will help to improve the way your skin looks and feels and give your glow back despite any changes to your skin due to age or the 'change'.
The essential oils infused to the oil, ylang ylang & geranium help to balance the natural sebum your skin produces as well as help to clear skin imperfections (learn more below)
- Are you FED UP WITH MOISTURISERS THAT DON'T? VERY ABSORBING natural body oil . SOFTENS DRY SKIN instantly and will not leave it greasy!
- Is your SKIN AGEING you? Monshea shea oill with ylang ylang is an Organic body oil that contains Retinol. this mean it may help to SMOOTH wrinkles & IMPROVE COMPLEXION of mature skin
- Do you have STIFF muscles? Shea oil is anti inflammatory . Use Shea oil as a MASSAGE OIL it to LESSEN Stiff it. Helps MUSCLE RECOVERY after a strenuous fitness session
- Need an ACNE SCAR TREATMENT? Shea nut oil contains vitamin E . This means it will FADE SCARS EVENS SKIN TONE REDUCES SCAR TISSUE gradually.
- Frizzy and dry hair? ORGANIC hair oil SOFTENS DRY NATURAL HAIR. Moisturizes DRY ENDS Adds SHEEN. Use on your hair wet, (as hot oil treatment or with conditioner as part of a deep conditioning treatment )or dry hair apply a small amount daily or when desired.
Still not sure?
Check out feedback below!
You just received a new review on monshea.com from Charmaine D.:
Monshea shea oil with ylang ylang
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Lovely product and very moisturising but can be a bit messy.
You just received a new review on sheaoil.co.uk from David G.:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What an amazing transformation my skin has had over the last year initially purchased at the ideal home exhibition just a small tub I have since bought the black soap bars and even more shea oil I use the one with ylang ylang great products and superb web site for re orders I have just stocked up again my 55 year old male skin has never been better I had always had dry skin not any more
You just received a new review on sheaoil.co.uk from Ella :
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
You just received a new review on sheaoil.co.uk from Simmone M.:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Love this product as moistures but not too heavy on the skin. Highly recommended.
Apply a small amount after,washing or cleansing. on your face or body daily. More effective when skin is slightly damp.
Apply daily or when needed if hair is looking lack lustre.
Add on top of conditioner for a deep conditioning treatment leave for 15 mins and rinse out. ,Hot oil treatment, add to hair after washing .cover for 15 mins and rinse .
Shea oil (Butyrospermum parkii olein)
Ylang Ylang essential oil ( Cananga Odorata) flower oil
Geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
Rosewood essential oil (Aniba sentia rosaeodora) Shea oil (Butyrospermum parkii olein)
chemical constituents of essential oils
Benzoic (Acid), Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool (Alcohols), Benzy acetate (Ester), Eugenol, Safrole (Phenols), Cadinene (Sesquiterpene), Pinene (Terpene). Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linaloola-pinene, myrcene, limonene, menthone, geranyl acetate, citronellol, geranyl butyrate. Geranic (Acid) , Myrtenol, Terpineol (Alcohols), Citral (Aldehyde), Methone (Ketone), Sabinene (Terpene).