30 Benefits of Pure Shea oil
Pure Shea oil is extracted from Shea nut. It can also be fractionated from Shea butter. This little-known natural oil is amazing !
Here are 30 reasons why you should be interested in Pure Shea oil and consider using it as part of your regular beauty regime
The benefits of Shea oil:
- Pure shea oil is hypoallergenic- (unlikely to get an allergic reaction from using it)
- Pure shea oil is non comedogenic will not block your pores
- Pure shea oil is absorbing- Will not sit on top of your skin making it look greasy or shiny
- It has a high rate of Oleic fatty acid ( the moisturising component in natural oils ) coconut oil is 11% Shea oil is 65%
- Extremely moisturising
- More moisturizing than many natural oils including coconut oil and Shea butter so it is excellent for dry skin.
- Vitamin A or retinol is in Shea oil (naturally) so it offers anti ageing benefits
- Pure shea oil also contains vitamin E so as well as being moisturising it will even your skin tone
- It also has anti inflammatory properties Vitamin F
- Reduces swelling and the can help joint pain
- It is rich, so it will not ‘evaporate’ unless you wash it off
- Pure shea oil is a vegetable oil that can be used to moisturise babies’ skin.
- Can help all dry skin conditions
- If you have eczema, you may find the moisturising aspects of Shea oil helpful
- If you have psoriasis, you will love the anti-inflammatory benefits as well as the moisturising one
- It can also help mature skin that is changing because of hormonal changes including the menopause
- When applied to bumps from in growing hair it reduces them in about 14 days
- You can use around your eyes at night to prevent wrinkles
- You can use as an oil cleanser, by placing some on cotton wool to remove grime or make up. This is an effective natural way of cleansing
- If you have colour treated, curly or frizzy hair, that has lost its shine, you can use as needed as a hair oil
- You can use as a hair mask for extra deep conditioning
- Pure shea oil works as a hair detangler, put in hair while damp to minimise tangles
- Fades scars and breaks down the scar tissue under it
- Helps reduce shaving bumps
- It has an excellent slip for massage
- The composition of the oil makes it easy to apply on skin instantly.
- It can helps strengthen nails, by applying directly and leave overnight.
- It can be used to moisturise your body, hair, and face
- It is rich so a little goes along way, so you get great value for money
- Pure shea oil is suitable for the whole family
Do these benefits connect to your needs? I encourage you to give it a try, you will not be disappointed !